'Heels Receiver Runs Wild in Upset of Pitt
Share this article
Finally, North Carolina ran into the cure that solves what ails them.
The Pittsburgh Panthers.
Too bad for them it didn't happen earlier. The Tar Heels have been undefeated against Pitt ever since the Panthers linked up with the ACC in 2013.
After suffering through a six-game losing streak coming into this game, the 'Heels got their cure, but it went down like cod liver oil.
Still, it was worth it.
North Carolina claimed a 34-31 victory and put together a highlight video within the highlight video in the process.
That was due to WR Anthony Ratliff-Williams doing the triple-threat thing in his own way:
- Special teams TD,
- Amazing circus catch, and
- Impressive TD pass with his gloves on.
All on his own, Ratliff-Williams accounted for:
- 75 receiving yards on 5 receptions;
- 94 equal oppotunity return yards, as he gave every Panther a shot at tackling him along the way; and
- 35 passing yards on his TD strike to Josh Cabrera.
Dude covered damn near everything.
OK. He's still got room for improvement.