Chuck It Back: Playoff-Bereft Carmelo Anthony Is Catching Sharks
It's the NBA Playoffs, so Carmelo Anthony is fishing.
And contrary to his basketball career, he's managed to snag the big one:
The proof was posted to Anthony's Instagram today and, although the situation begged for someone to say "We're gonna need a bigger boat", all we got was girlish screaming and cuss words:
Several unfounded rumours have been circulating about this momentous catch. As professional sports journalists, we'd like to assist these unfounded rumours in becoming unequivocal truth by presenting them below:
- As soon as the shark was caught, Carmelo jab-stepped, faded and launched it back into the ocean.
- A chopped up Mike Woodson was used as bait.
- Phil Jackson was also on the boat, fishing for Steve Kerr.
- Donald Sterling was caught on tape rooting for the shark.
- Raymond Felton threatened to shoot it.
- Watching the beast's futile struggle prompted Carmelo to name it 'Bulls'.